Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary however a valid Facebook or Twitter account and internet access is required.
- If you are subject to a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on an official list of known football “hooligans”, you may not enter this Promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between Midday GMT on 29th February 2016 and 17.00 GMT on 2nd March 2016.
- To Enter: Either:
- Log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free) and go to Enterprise Rent-A-Car’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/EnterpriseRentACarUK. Then comment underneath the promotional post with the hashtag #BeyondtheGame and tag one guest that you would like to take with you if you won.
- Log on to your Twitter account (or create one for free) and retweet the promotional post with the hashtag #BeyondtheGame.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Entrants must ensure that they have the guest’s permission to tag them in their entry.
- Maximum of one entry on Facebook or Twitter (2 in total), per person is permitted during the Promotion Period. Any further entries submitted by one person will not be accepted and are ineligible to win.
- The Prize: One winner will win 1x “VIP Match Day Assist” Experience for the winner and a guest to see the UEFA Europa League match Manchester Utd FC vs Liverpool FC on the 17th March 2016 at Old Trafford including:
- 1 night’s accommodation at a 4 star hotel;
- A chaperone for the evening;
- 1x Goody bag for winner and their guest (approximate value £20 each);
- Transfers to/from the four star hotel in Manchester (chosen by the Promoter) to Old Trafford;
- Greeting by UEFA host;
- Pre-match pitch side visit;
- Manchester Utd FC Hospitality passes which includes: 1x Match Day programme, Club access, pre-game food & drink plus half time snacks, tea & coffee and executive seats to view the match;
- Opportunity to experience the post-match press conference as a spectator. Please note that you are not permitted to participate in the post-match press conference. This is a working environment for press and winners will only be able to observe;
- The Match Kick Off is at 18.00 GMT on 17th March 2016 so the winner will need to be at the chosen hotel in Manchester (as confirmed by the promoter) by the latest 15.30 GMT.
- Further Prize Conditions
- The winner must inform Enterprise of any wheelchair or any similar access needs;
- Enterprise will not be providing transport to the city of Manchester but the experience and travel to the match will be provided from the booked hotel stated in paragraph 9 above;
- If a hotel or travel booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be provided and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be given;
- Return transfers from the winner’s home to the hotel specified are not included;
- The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services;
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services;
- The winner is responsible for their behaviour and behaviour of their guest whilst taking the Prize. The winner is also responsible for ensuring that they adhere to the Prize itinerary, which will be provided to the winner following acceptance of the prize;
- Enterprise reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of Enterprise or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others; and
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions, additional night’s stay or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither Enterprise nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash alternative in whole or in part.
- Match Day tickets are subject to the relevant club ticket terms and conditions and stadium operations.
- Dress Code: Please note that the dress code for Manchester Utd FC is smart casual (trainers and football shirts are not permitted and ladies should be suitably attired). Please ensure that you and your guests adhere to this dress code as the Club reserves the right to refuse entry if guests are not appropriately dressed. In addition, winners must not wear clothing with any prominent branding. In common with all sports stadia, Old Trafford is a no-smoking stadium and smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not allowed within the Clubs hospitality lounges, match seating areas and general stadium footprint, including car parks..
- Enterprise reserves the right to offer alternative prizes, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prizes become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by Enterprise, from Facebook and Twitter, during the Promotion Period will be combined and entered into a prize draw to be conducted on 2nd March 2016 and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Moderation: Enterprise will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of Enterprise:
- contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Enterprise or any brand partner;
- includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- defames, misrepresents, or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to Enterprise (including its partners); and
- promotes any political agenda.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via a message under their original entry on Facebook or Twitter (depending on the method of entry) within 24 hours of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 24 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 24 hours of initial contact, Enterprise reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner. The reserve winner will also have 24 hours to respond. All winners must confirm the name and details of their guest by 17.00 GMT on 4th March having accepted the prize.
- Tickets will be provided to the winner by the Enterprise chaperone upon meeting on the evening of the match.
- Bulk entries made from trade or consumer groups and third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Enterprise (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. Enterprise will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
- Enterprise or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Enterprise or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. Enterprise accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
- In the event of any dispute the decision of Enterprise is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner may be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- By entering this Promotion, all entrants hereby grant Enterprise (or Enterprise’s designee) the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and Prize.
- By entering the Promotion, participants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decisions of Enterprise, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Enterprise which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, Enterprise reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of Enterprise and which prevents Enterprise from complying with these terms and conditions Enterprise will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The name and county of the winner will be available by going to the competition winners page for 1 month after 17th March 2016.
- The terms and conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Enterprise Rent-A-Car UK Limited, Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB.