UEFA Europa League Celtic FC v AFC Ajax Prize Draw: Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary to enter however a valid Facebook or Instagram account and internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) on 11th November 2015 and 16.00GMT on 16th November 2015.
4. To Enter:
a. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), ‘Like’ the Instagram image posted by @Mat_Buckets.
Instagram post on @Mat_Buckets will be as follows:
Last month, we were lucky enough to visit Liverpool, courtesy of Enterprise, Official Rent-A-Car of the UEFA Europa League, to explore the city and get a VIP match day experience. Now Enterprise Rent-A-Car are offering Buckets & Spades readers the chance to explore another one of the UK’s most famous cities – Glasgow!
To be in with a chance of winning a VIP Match Day Assist with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, for
Celtic FC vs. AFC Ajax (26th November) in the UEFA Europa League, with exclusive seats, chauffeur, hotel, hospitality and even post-match press conference access, simply Like this image!
5. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
6. One entry per person is allowed into this Promotion.
One “VIP Match Day Assist” Experience for the winner and a guest to see the UEFA Europa League match between Celtic FC vs Ajax on the 26th November 2015 at 20.05 (UK time) (in Veltis Arena, Glasgow), including:
• 1 night accommodation with breakfast at the 5* Marriot Glasgow Hotel (500 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8RR)
• Chaperone for the evening;
• Goody bag for winner and guest (approximate value £20.00);
• Transfer to/from Marriot Glasgow Hotel to Veltins Arena (Glasgow);
• Greeting by UEFA host;
• Pre-match pitch side visit.
• Celtic FC Hospitality passes: includes Match Day programme, Club Celtic access, Food & Drink pre game plus half time snacks, tea & Coffee, Executive seats to view the match (North Stand)
• Opportunity to experience the post-match press conference as a spectator. NB. You are not permitted to participate in the post-match press conference. This is a working environment for press and winners will only be able to observe.
8. Further Prize Conditions:
a. The Prize must be booked by 17.00 on 17th November 2015;
b. The Prize must be taken on 26th November 2015 ;
c. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs;
d. The promoter will not be providing transport to the city of Glasgow but the experience and travel to the match will be provided from the hotel stated above. Travel to the football match must be taken at the stated times provided by the Promoter, no alternatives will be available;
e. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternatives will be provided and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be given;
f. Return transfers from the winner’s home to the hotel specified are not included;
g. The Winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services;
h. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services;
i. Winner is responsible for their behaviour and behaviour of their guest whilst taking the Prize. The winner is also responsible for ensuring that they adhere to the Prize itinerary;
j. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others; and
k. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions, additional nights or any other costs of a personal nature that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
9. Dress Code: Please note that the dress code for Club Celtic is smart casual (trainers and football shirts are not permitted and ladies should be suitably attired). Please ensure that you and your guests adhere to this dress code as we do reserve the right to refuse entry if guests are not appropriately dressed. In addition, winners must not wear clothing with any prominent branding. In common with all sports stadia, Celtic Park is a no-smoking stadium and smoking (including electronic cigarettes) is not allowed within the Clubs hospitality lounges, match seating areas and general stadium footprint, including car parks. Finally, just to note that your match seats are situated within the home supporter’s area and therefore if a fan of the visiting team, behaviour should be modified accordingly.
10. The prize is non-transferable, is not exchangeable and has no cash alternative.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize, of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for reasons beyond their control.
12. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the prize draw to be conducted on 16th November 2015 by PromoVeritas, the Independent Promotional Verification Service.
13. Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter or their agents:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive, sexual or indecent by the Promoter or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda.
14. Winner Notification: Winner will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram within 12 hours of the draw. Winners will be required to respond, confirming eligibility plus acceptance of the Prize within 4 hours of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 4 hours of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that Prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner in this Promotion. Any reserve winner may have less time to accept the prize.
15. Please allow up to 3 days to receive communication from the Promoter to organise the Prize.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize awarded will be void.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any injury sustained, loss, or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; or any tax liability incurred by any participant. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury sustained, as a result of, or in connection with this Promotion (in contract, negligence or otherwise) where:
a) there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to the participant;
b) the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
c) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by the participant of these terms and conditions or to the extent that the participant has failed to mitigate such loss or damage; and
d) any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from business losses, and/or losses to non-consumers and any other third party.
20. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
21. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The winners may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
23. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter, which are final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the Prize.
24. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
25. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
26. The name and county of the winner will be available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: JS6169 Enterprise Instagram Winner List, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for 1 month after 30th November 2015.
27. This Promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. Promoter: Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Enterprise House, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9FB.